The Federal Government through the Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, have in all due protocol invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the ongoing 2022 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Scholarship Award of:
THE NIGERIAN AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2022 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUIONS. Hurry and APPLY NOW!!. Application Deadline is June 20, 2022.
The field of study for these award are as follows:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Requirements for Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship Award Qualification
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class honors Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Interview date, Process and Venue for Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship Award
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
- Documents Required for Application
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Government of Nigeria on fsbn.com.ng to apply.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the Examination slip.
d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
NOTE: Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
iii) The registration portal will be opened 9th May, 2022 to 20th June, 2022.
Official phone numbers/e-mail:
Nigerian Award: 09154573973
For more details, visit FGN website