University of Windsor Fully Funded Scholarship for MBA. No matter your age, country, or free time, you always have the opportunity to learn and advance!
With an easy process to apply!
All you need to do is fill out the online application form. The Assessment is based on your bachelor’s degree, qualifications or higher, level of English proficiency, and a single article indicating the most in-demand programs and courses in your country based on the labor market.
After submitting your article, it will be published on the University website blog with your name and country. With the University of Windsor, you are always the winner!
Each month, the University of Windsor will choose 10% (one tenth) of male applicants and 10% (one tenth) of female applicants to be the winners of the Fully Funded Scholarship for Master of Business Administration ( MBA) two-year program.
The rest will receive a 50% discount on the regular tuition rates (currently $3,600 to be only $1,800) $75 per month for both years. You are eligible to register every month to win the Fully Funded Scholarship!
So, what are you waiting for? Do not lose this chance!
Study online for two years in your country and attend (as an option for additional fees ) thesis and ceremony in the US in the last duration of the program.
- Degree the equivalent of 120 credit hours as a minimum.
- Proficiency level in English: IELTS or TOFEL or PTE or EEPE or ACT COMPASS or CEFR
- Article : unique article that exposes the most demanded programs and courses in your country according to the labor market. After submitting your article, it will be published on the University website blog with your name and country.
Duration of the program:
- The program consists of two years from January 2, 2022 to December 15, 2023, two years of master’s degree, six semesters, each consisting of three courses or two courses. Students have two to three weeks of vacation between semesters.
Curriculum and courses:
- The Master consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis. The MBA consists of 48 credit hours. The Master consists of 9 core courses in the first year and 12 elective courses in the second year. Students must select six courses to study in relation to their preference. The student can learn more about the study plan by clicking here.
- Submission of applications will close on December 31, 2022.
- Deadline for tuition fees December 31, 2022.
Tuition fee (regular program) for the following admissions:
- Each month, the University of Windsor will choose 10% (one tenth) of male applicants and 10% (one tenth) of female applicants to be the winners of the Fully Funded Scholarship for the MBA program %100 OFF !!
- January 02, 2022, it is $1800 the total cost of tuition was $3600 but a %50% discount will be applied for those who did not win a scholarship with a new total of $1800 Paid over 2 years, $300 per semester.
- May 02, 2022 is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester”
- September 02, 2022 is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester”
- January 02, 2023 is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester”
- $50 NOW $25 non-refundable application fees.
- $300 Non-refundable MBA graduation certificate fees.
- Three Day Cancellation: Students can request a full refund of their tuition fees within three days of payment if the program has not started.
- All refunds are expected to be received in the desired designation within a minimum of 7 business days (depending on your country of residence).
- Withdrawing students will receive a partial refund based on the table below.
Hurry up and apply now to change your life! improve your life with an American university aims to provide education to everyone around the world.
Click to APPLY NOW!
Join Ebira Online Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stories and updates to your email inbox.