‘Ahono Ohu’ in Ebiraland is no longer a new word especially to those who have spend years or based in the land just like other tribes have a specious name used for acknowledging the term in their various villages.
Ahono Ohu is mostly used by businessmen/women for the progress of their businesses but sometimes when it goes wrong, it becomes a crime in the eyes and mind of the people.
My previous story about Ahono Ohu have explained in details how Ahono Ohu works and its repercussions. Let’s look at the meaning of Ahono Ohu.
What is Ahono Ohu in Ebiraland?
Ahono Ohu in Ebiraland is a term used to classify a particular substance, objects or animals enchanted for the purpose of progressing or expanding a business.
It is a spiritual way of prospering a particular business within a minimal period with the aim of being a topnotch in the competitive market.
Features/Characteristics of Ahono Ohu in Ebiraland
Why do people use Ahono Ohu in Ebiraland?
Reasons and it’s advantages
People get involved in collecting or preparing Ahono Ohu for different reasons which in returns comes with different advantages. The following are the reasons and advantages of Ahono Ohu.
- People collect/prepare Ahono Ohu to stand out of everyone in business.
- Ahono Ohu gives you access to quick sales and massive income.
- People collect/prepare Ahono Ohu to secure their business from being ruined or liquidated by others in the competitive world.
- Ahono Ohu attracts potential customers to your business and pave ways for expansion.
- People collect/prepare Ahono Ohu to instill stability in the heart of their customers.
- Ahono Ohu helps one to become more popular in business within a short period of time.
Does Ahono Ohu have disadvantages?
Sure! It does. Listed below are the disadvantages of Ahono Ohu.
- It can backfire if not properly used
- It is always 50/50, it might work and it might not work
- Ahono Ohu has a duration of which it will work for before renewal
- Ahono Ohu can kill an individual if mishandled or not properly served what it requires.
Thanks for following, Please like, share, and follow our Facebook Page for more updates.