In this newly built Reference Hospital in Kogi, the aforementioned cases can be managed with the machine:
- Severe anemia
- Brain abscess
- Bubbles of air in your blood vessels (arterial gas embolism)
- Burns Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Crushing injury
- Decompression sickness
- Infection of skin or bone that causes tissue death
- Non-healing wounds, such as a diabetic foot ulcer
- Radiation injury
- Skin graft or skin flap at risk of tissue death
- Traumatic brain injury
- Vision loss, sudden and painless.
According to the Chief Press Secretary Onogwu Muhammed, the Governor has in addition, ordered the construction of Hostel accommodation for Medical Training in the hospital with already installed power generating capacity of 2600 megawatts in the premises.
The entire power generating capacity of the A.B.U Zaria is 2500 MW.
Special Update Top 5 Realistic Ways to Make Money Online Click Here to see