After years of fighting to survive on the streets of Lagos, two brothers, played by Falz and Tobi Bakre, fall on opposite sides of the law. The bonds of brotherhood are put to the ultimate test as one joins a taskforce that hunts down the other and his gang.
With Brotherhood, a crime-action film produced by Greoh Studios and co-written with Jade Osiberu (Sugar Rush), Abdul Tijani-Ahmed makes a mark with his first major writing cinema credit, in what is anticipated to be a blockbuster premiering across 15 African countries.
Abdul Tijani-Ahmed is a multi-talented actor, producer, and screenwriter from Okene, Kogi State. He is best known for his work on the 2022 film “Brotherhood,” which won the Best Movie in West Africa at the African Magic Viewer’s Choice (AMVCA) Award.
Tijani co-wrote “Brotherhood” with Jade Osiberu, and the film stars a star-studded cast that includes Tobi Bakre, Boma Akpore, Falz, Basketmouth, Sam Dede, Ronke Oshodi Oke, Toni Tones, Zubby Michael, and Mr. Macaroni.
In addition to his work on “Brotherhood,” Tijani has also written and produced the web series “Ricordi” and the short film “There is Something Wrong with the Bamideles.” He is a rising star in the Nigerian film industry, and his work has been praised for its originality, humor, and social commentary.
Here are some additional details about Tijani’s career:
- He graduated from the University of Lagos with a degree in English.
- He began his career as an actor, appearing in a number of television shows and films.
- He transitioned to writing and producing in 2015, and his work has been featured on several platforms, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube.
- He is a member of the Directors Guild of Nigeria and the Screenwriters Guild of Nigeria.
- He is passionate about using his work to tell stories that are relevant to the Nigerian experience.
According to IMDb Abdul T.J is known for Brotherhood (2022), Ricordi (2021) and There Is Something Wrong with the Bamideles (2022).
Tijani is a talented and rising star in the Nigerian film industry. His work is sure to continue to entertain and inspire audiences for years to come.