UNICEF Recruitment 2023 – Are you looking for an opportunity to join the global humanitarian efforts of the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)? Look no further! UNICEF is currently accepting applications for three positions in 2023, offering a chance to contribute to transformative work that positively impacts the lives of children worldwide. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, there are various positions available to suit your expertise and passion.
Table of Contents
Position 1: Planning & Monitoring Manager – Abuja
As a Planning & Monitoring Manager, you will play a crucial role in championing child advocacy and driving positive change.
- Advanced University Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Planning Development, or a related field
- Minimum of eight years of relevant professional work experience in program development and implementation, including monitoring and evaluation activities
- Exposure to emergency programming and preparedness planning
- Proficiency in English, with knowledge of other official UN languages or local languages as an added advantage
Desired Technical Competencies:
- Expertise in project evaluation and evaluation process management
- Proficiency in data analysis, reporting, and activity monitoring & evaluation
- Knowledge of emerging international good practices in monitoring and evaluation partnerships
- Familiarity with demography, statistics, and data management
- Awareness of gender equality and diversity
UNICEF Values and Competencies (UNICEF Recruitment 2023):
Candidates should demonstrate UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Sustainability (CRITAS). Core competencies in Communication, Working with People, and Drive for Results are essential.
Application Deadline: July 3, 2023
Position 2: Supply & Logistics Associate – Borno
Join UNICEF as a Supply & Logistics Associate and make a difference for every child in need.
- Completion of secondary education, supplemented by relevant technical or university courses
- Minimum of six years of administrative experience in supply chain management or a commercial context
- Understanding of development and humanitarian work is advantageous
- Fluency in English, with knowledge of other UN languages or local languages considered beneficial
UNICEF Values and Competencies:
Candidates should embody UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA). Demonstrating a commitment to achieving impactful results, managing ambiguity, and embracing change is essential.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online by clicking on the provided links for each position.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion, encouraging candidates of all genders, nationalities, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply. The organization maintains a zero-tolerance policy on conduct incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF. Background checks, including verification of academic credentials and employment history, will be conducted.
Stay Connected with Ebira Online Media:
For the latest updates on UNICEF Recruitment 2023, visit ebiraonline.com.ng regularly. This website will provide you with the most up-to-date information on recruitment opportunities with UNICEF. Stay informed and seize potential career prospects with this renowned organization by staying connected to Ebira Online Media.
Don’t miss out on this remarkable opportunity to contribute to UNICEF’s mission of improving the lives of children worldwide. Apply now and be part of the positive change!