Combo drink for Infection and Fertility is a medicinal combination of ingredients such as clove, ginger, turmeric, garlic, and booni.
Table of Contents
Combo drink for Infection and Fertility
It has been in use for a long time and has been known, locally, to help in clearing long-standing infections in both men and women. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for its antimicrobial activities, helping to restore health normalcy.
In this article, you will learn how to combine the ingredients and prepare combo drink to help in addressing infections, improve sexual prowess, and boost fertility in both sexes. You will also learn how to safely use combo drink, and when to avoid using this medicinal combination of common ingredients.
What is Combo Drink?
Combo drink is a liquid that has a combination of garlic, ginger, turmeric, booni, and turmeric in one container. The ingredients have undergone fermentation and consequently, a release of their chemical components into the liquid, which can then be drunk to help cure infections, improve weight loss, increase sexual stamina, and improve fertility in both men and women.
Combo drink employs the individual medicinal strength of each of its ingredients to address all biological malfunctions, caused by unwanted microbes, that may exist in the body and return its users to the normal state of health.
Combo drink has been the go-to remedy for infections such as candidiasis, bacterial vaginosis, and many more, among some women, even in the older generation. Some men have also used this medication for addressing erectile dysfunction, infections, and low libido.
Combo drink is available in any local herb store, and you can make one yourself, as the ingredients are readily available in the market. However, due to the lack of medical guidance, many people use this drink indiscriminately, causing ineffectiveness.
What are the Ingredients required to prepare Combo drink?
In order to prepare combo drink for fertility and infection, the following ingredients are required
- Booni seeds or pods (optional)
What Does Combo Drink do?
- Weight reduction especially the tummy fat areas. Combo burns belly fat
- Menstrual Cycle correction especially scanty and ceased menstruation
- Performance and libido booster.
- Relieve menstrual cramps
- Improves sexual stamina for men. Boost erection.
- Boost fertility in both male and female
- Clears smell in and around the vagina
- Cures Infection in men
- Detoxification of the body of harmful toxins
- The combo cures vagina yeast infection or vulvovagina candidiasis
- Combo is believed to shrink fibroids
- COMBO drink boost fertility
How to prepare Combo Drink for infection and infertility
To prepare combo drink for whatever use, follow this guideline.
- Wash the ingredients thoroughly with water.
- Pass them into a bottle or a container.
- Fill the container or bottle with distilled water.
- Cover the bottle or container and leave it to sit for three days.
- Drink the water from the container consistently, twice a day, for 14 days.
How to use Combo drink for fertility and cure infection
After the third day of leaving the combo recipes to soak and possibly ferment, take half a glass first thing in the morning before meals and last thing at night before going to bed.
How long can I take Combo Drink?
Take combo for 2 weeks (14 days) and observe your system, if you are not satisfied, soak another portion and take for another 2weeks and stop. Then watch again.
When is the best time to take Combo Drink?
For trying to conceive women, take during your period for 7 days, when ovulation starts stop drinking
When you are not on drugs or other medications.
For infection, take till no sign of infection is seen. By no sign of infection, I mean symptoms like itching, vaginal discharge, and pain during sexual intercourse has disappeared.
Who can take Combo Drink?
- For children below 16, dilute the combo with water twice as you would add water when preparing for adult, give them two teaspoons.
- Unmarried people
- TTC mothers (Trying to conceive).
- Couples wanting to boost their sexual libido and treat sexually transmitted infections.
Please Note: Do not take during your ovulation period or your most fertile period.
Who shouldn’t take Combo drink?
- Pregnant women
- Nursing and breast feeding mothers
- Stomach Ulcer patient
Please stop the the drink if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above (Ginger, tumeric, garlic and cloves).
Fertility and sexual health are important in any individual’s life. Infection is one of the threats to fertility and good sexual health.
Therefore, use combo drink, a proven traditional medicine, with ingredients that have been scientifically proven to treat infections and improve sexual health.