In a tragic turn of events, details have emerged regarding the unfortunate demise of a Kogi Polytechnic student and two hookup girls who reportedly engaged in a threesome. According to a reliable source, the incident unfolded in the student’s lodge located before Miami Lodge.
The student, identified in images, invited the two hookup girls to his accommodation, where he activated a generator to create an atmosphere for the encounter. Regrettably, the situation took a dire turn as the room became filled with continuous exhaust smoke during the intimate activities, leading to the reported deaths of the student and one of the girls.
Remarkably, one of the ladies managed to survive the ordeal. However, speculations have surfaced suggesting a possibility of poisoning, citing the presence of foaming saliva around the mouths of the deceased. This tragic occurrence has sparked conversations about the safety and circumstances surrounding such encounters, prompting a closer examination of the events that transpired in the Kogi Polytechnic student’s lodge.