Ingredients Of Making Garri Cake
- 1⅓ cups garri
- 1 cup sugar (granulated)
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 100g butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups whole liquid milk
Directions Of Making Garri Cake
- Before anything, make sure the garri is a fine one. If it is not, blend it till it’s smooth.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F, then grease a baking dish of your choice. Let the grease be generously distributed.
- Combine the garri, flour, and baking powder very well in a large ball. Put it aside.
- Cream together the sugar and butter using a mixer or food processor. Beat the eggs in and then add in the vanilla.
- After adding the flour mix to the creamed mixture and mixing well, stir in milk until batter is smooth. Then spoon into prepared pan.
- Put in the preheated oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. You’d know if the cake is done through the inserted toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean then it’s done. Bring the cake out of the oven and let it cool.