The first mutual 2022 Africa University Scholarship for Undergraduate program is strictly for Africa students who have been admitted into any conventional full-time degree programmes in any Africa University.
The scholarship covers the entire four years duration of your degree programmes and it becomes effective from August 2022. The fund for these scholarship covers both tuition and levies, accommodation and meal card.
The First Mutual Africa University for Undergraduate programmes offers Africa students both men and women the opportunity to study in the Africa University, Zimbabwe.
You might also like: How to Check Your Eligibility Status For N-power Stream 2 Physical Verification
Requirements for First Mutual Africa University Scholarship
Eligible candidates must;
- Be a citizen of any African Country
- Hold at least 5 O Levels passes including English and Mathematics with Grade C or better or equivalent
- Hold at least 2 Advanced Level passes or equivalent
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Be facing difficulties in raising tuition and other fees
- Strictly follow the application process as stipulated as failure to do so will result in the application not being considered
- N/B Applications from potential beneficiaries shall be assessed basing on humanitarian need and academic merit
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned requirements are invited to;
- Apply Online through our website (www.africau.edu) using application portal
- Make their application fee payment of ( USD 25-00 or equivalent) through Africa University Online payment gateway (using Ecocash / Visa Card/ Mastercard )
- Upload the undergraduate application fee proof of payment , certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, birth certificate , National I.D and Marriage Certificate where applicable
- Attach supporting evidence explaining why the should be considered for the scholarship
Application deadline: June 30, 2022.
Only successful candidates shall be contacted. For more information or guidelines, please contact Ms Sandra Munhuwe – Student Recruitment Assistant (AU) email [email protected] Cell Phone +263 712 609 487, Mr Edius Makono – Advancement Officer [email protected]
For more details, click here
Join Ebira Online Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stories and updates to your email inbox.